Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blog Beginnings

The older I get the more I realize how important family and friends are.  They won't always be here.  I know this all too well as I have already lost both of my parents.  With that loss are many family traditions, recipes etc.  that have also been lost.  You always feel you'll have time to gather up that information.  That doesn't always happen and already a lot has been lost.  This blog is my way of gathering up what I still remember and trying to reclaim or find what has been lost.  I'm not really sure where this blog will head but I do know that I really want to save some memories for myself but more particularly for my son.  There are already lots of questions I can't answer.  This information has been lost with those that are already gone.  I want to capture what I can and I also want to capture the new memories that are created each day.  I hope you will find some of this information interesting and that it will make you want to capture your memories as well.  It is so very important!

No comments:

Post a Comment