Monday, January 2, 2012

Times Not Forgotten Shop on Etsy

Today I changed the name of one of my Etsy shops to Times Not Forgotten.  You can find it here www.timesnotforgotten.com  I will focus on vintage and antique items (not altered) and also some antique and vintage inspired items where I'll make creations from vintage items.  Of course these will lose the vintage quality and will fall under the handmade category on Etsy.  I'm not quite sure which direction this shop will take but I used to love going antiquing and yard saling with my parents and finding interesting items.  I have a bit of a collection and we'll see what comes of it.  Who knows.  I feel this will take me in a direction of family memories and at the same time honour what my parents loved to do.  Family is so very important and I think this will be a nice way to keep these memories even closer to my heart than they already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment